April 18, 2017 - Completely Useless Facts
- In 10 minutes, a hurricane releases more energy than all the world's nuclear weapons combined.
- Thirty-five percent of the people who use personal ads for dating are already married.
- Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
- "Go." is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
- No word in in the English language rhymes with "month".
- A dime has 118 ridges around the edge.
- Money isn't made from paper, it's made from cotton.
- In the 1830s, ketchup was sold as medicine.
- There are no clocks in Las Vegas casinos.